nedelja, 10. januar 2021

Twofer Card Challenge #34 - Flowers

I'm proud to become a member of the Twofer Card designer team. :-) Thank you Darnell for inviting me. 💖 I will do my best. :-)

The theme of the January challenge is Flowers. After the strange year 2020, that we all want to forget, flowers are the perfect take. :-)

To inspire you I have created a birthday card and an encouragement card. For both of them I used craft supplies of the Slovenian designer Tina BaĆĄa and her brand NajlepĆĄi par (The Most Beautiful Couple). Regarding the fact that I can hardly wait for the spring to come, I used snowdrops for both of my cards. :-)

I'm entering my cards to Najlepơi par: Galerija meseca januarja (pravokotniki s ơivi, vesela poơta, zvončki, darilo ob nakupu, za posebno osebo, ozadja z voơčili, sreča, odprti tag)

BIRTHDAY CARD


For the background I took a piece of aquarelle paper and made a splash with the distress ink and a lot of water. After drying I made a few tiny splashes with the brush and the same color of the distress. I die cut the shape. For the snowdrops and the wrap I took white cardstock. The wrap was stamped with some inspiring words (hard to see on the photo) and shaded with the distressed antique linen. Stems of the bells are shaded with the distress ink mowed lawn. I wrapped the bouquet and added a tiny heart and the ribbon. The sentiment was cut in the middle and placed on the card. It is written: Best wishes and good thoughts.  For the basis I used red cardstock. 

I'm entering this card to:

- CAS Mix Up January Mixed Media Challenge - Splatters (splatters, die cutting, stamping, watter coloring)

- C.R.A.F.T.  Challenge #582: Anything Goes


ENCOURAGEMENT CARD


I die cut the rectangle for the background out of the kraft paper and stamped on it with the big stamp with some encouragement words. After this I have shaded the words with the distress ink mermaid lagoon. With the die cut of the postage stamp I added the frame. At the middle of the stamp I placed the sentiment (happiness is waiting for you) and on the frame a small bouquet of snowdrops tied together with a bow.

I'm entering this card to:

A Place To Start: January 2021 - Challenge #1: Anything Goes

- Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge 183 - Anything Goes 

I'm inviting you to join our challenge with your flower twofers. Please check out what our guest designer Viv and Brenda and the talented ladies of the designer team Darnell, Anita, Bev, Bonnie and Marcia have made to inspire you and write some kind words on their blogs. They will love it as all of us do. :-)

Take care and stay safe!

Till the next time,

Sonja

 

29 komentarjev:

OLga pravi ...

Lepo nedeljo ĆŸelim!

Anita in France pravi ...

So pleased to have you join the DT, Sonja ... welcome! Your wrapped posy of sweet birthday snowdrops is just lovely against the wash of delicate background colour ... and the pops of pink are so eyecatching! The vibrant colours and bold shapes contrast beautifully with the dainty snowdrops on your second card ... it's so fun and bright! A wonderful DT debut twofer! Hugs, Anita :)

Ne-Ja pravi ...

Sonja čestike za DT - popolnoma zasluĆŸeno :)! Moj poklon za tele zvončke - se jih ne morem nagledati. Sploh ĆŸivahne modre v kombinaciji z rumeno in potem ĆĄe elegantna natur/rdeča :). Si me res navduĆĄila!

Klara pravi ...

Uau, krasni sta, prav pogrejeta ta mrzli dan, pri nas namreč spet sneĆŸi...:).
In čestitke ta dt! Nas boơ ơe naprej navdihovala!

Cvetoči travnik pravi ...

Sonja čestitke, zasluĆŸeno. Te občudujem kolk skup spraviĆĄ in na koliko koncih si prisotna- bravo ti😀
Prav prileĆŸe se, po tolikem času videti nekaj pomladnega cvetja in ti si naredila dve super sveĆŸi postavitvi. PoĆĄiljam tu lep pozdrav in objem Andreja

Brenda in IN pravi ...

Congratulations, Sonja, on being on the design team and you started out so beautifully. I love the snowdrop flowers you used. They do say "bring on spring" and I'm ready. Putting them inside the cone made the presentation so lovely. I love the bright colors on the second card and that sweet bow.

Moje drobtinice23 pravi ...

Draga Sonja, iskrene čestitk za DT! S svojimi vrhunskimi izdelki in poĆŸrtvovalnostjo si to res zasluĆŸiĆĄ! S svojima voơčilnicama, kar kličeĆĄ pomlad. Čudoviti voơčilnici si naredila.
Srečno v DT.

HilaryJane pravi ...

Oh, I love those snowdrop dies and how you have used them. Congrats on joining the Twofer design team, that's a real challenge every month. Those splatters on your first card are perfect and I love all the little details on your perfectly CAS card. Thank you for joining us at CAS Mix Up this month xx

Bonnie pravi ...

I love these sweet snowdrops, Sonja! They make a beautiful bouquet wrapped in paper for a birthday card! The encouragement card is so bright and pretty! It is sure to perk anyone up with the bright colors and sweet snow drop stems! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up and I'm excited to get to know you better on the Twofer team!

ArtMBR pravi ...

Takole nas boĆĄ potegnila od novoletnih čestitk. Čisto si nas razdraĆŸila s pomladjo. Voơčilnice so res sveĆŸih barv in lepo skombinirane, tako, da se ni za čudit, da si v DT.

Claire pravi ...

Aww Sonja, so well deserved and big congratulations on joining the Twofer challenge and what a start. Two beautiful happy cards reminding us that Spring is just around the corner for many :) x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) pravi ...

Delighted to see you joining the Twofer DT, Sonja - just love your style!! What sweet snowdrops and I love how you used them on both cards!!

Darnell pravi ...

We are very fortunate to have you as one of the TCC Designers, Sonja! Thank you again for all your hard work as our Facebook Coordinator! Your Twofer are gorgeous! I love the way you did that watery green and schplattered background on your first card design. It makes an amazing background for your wrapped bouquet of snowdrops! The shades of green and red you used go together brilliantly! And your second design is sure to lift the spirits of the recipient! I love the colors, the subtle text background, and the wonderful postage stamp frame! Hugs, Darnell

VEANA R. pravi ...

Čestitke draga Sonja za novo ustvarjalno "sluĆŸbo". Tvoja prva objava kot DT je prekrasna in voơčilnici čudoviti. Pomlad se bliĆŸa in zvončki ĆŸe prebujajo zimsko spanje. Zares lepo! Pozdravčke in lepo ustvarjaj ĆĄe naprej. Objem, Veana

Metuljčica pravi ...

Več kot navduơena sem nad tvojo objavo in čestitke ơe tule.

Sylvia kaarten en zo. pravi ...

Congrats! Beautiful card Sonja. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

Valerija pravi ...

Draga Sonja, čestitke za novo članstvo v ekipi. Če kdo, si to zasluĆŸiĆĄ ti!!! Bravo!
DanaĆĄnji voơčilnici sta prekrasni... ĆŸe vonjam pomlad.

Marcia Hill pravi ...

WELCOME to the Twofer Team Sonja...so glad to have you joining us and your cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love Snowdrops and am also looking forward to Springtime, although that is a ways off for me...late April or early May here in the state of Michigan!! I'll try to be patient though and in the meantime I'll just enjoy your lovely, lovely Snowdrop cards!! Hugs. :0)

Happy Dance pravi ...

Welcome, and so very happy to have you on The Twofer DT, Sonja!! Your first cards as one of our designers are gorgeous. Those snowdrop dies are really, really pretty and delicate. The green watercolored background behind your wrapped bouquet really shows those blossoms off perfectly. The red accents and base are a great compliment, too. Love the pretty 'happiness' card, as well. The blue backdrop helps pull the eye right to where your focal point is. Great way to start off your tenure as a Twofer DT member. This will be fun, I promise! Bev

Aunty Sue pravi ...

These are beautiful my fave flower and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this timed luck in the Draw and hope to you join us next time.

Sheryl pravi ...

Congratulations on your DT place. This is a gprgeous card and envelope, I love that die.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Carol pravi ...

I LOVE both of your cards for the #twofercardchallenge! I love the flower dies and the colors you chose are so eye-catching!I want to but the dies now because of your gorgeous cards!!! Congratulations on making the design team, too!

Loll pravi ...

Two beautiful cards using your snowdrops die Sonja!! LOVE the bouquet all wrapped up for gift giving. Beautiful with the splash of colour in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! Your second card is so pretty with the colours borders and sentiment. xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. pravi ...

Pri tebi diĆĄi ĆŸe po pomladi. Da bi vsaj priĆĄla in odnesla skrbi. Upam, da nas potem res vseh čaka sreča. Bodi dobro, lp Tamara

Vicky Hayes pravi ...

Oh Sonja, I am looking forward to the spring too. This winter has seemed far too long already! I also love snowdrops - the flower of hope. Your die cut flowers make the most beautiful bouquet, wrapped up and decorated with that tiny heart. I love the encouragement card too with its bright angled frame. Let's hope spring comes early! Vicky x

Myriam pravi ...

What an amazing card! I love the watercolour splash and all those fun bright colours you've used.
Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge.
Hope to see you again!
Hugs Myriam DT

Hali pravi ...

Čudovito ustvarjanje, vse te barve, prav začutila sem pomlad. Bravo!

Mac Mable pravi ...

Both cards are so pretty and Spring is on the way x. The snowdrops are beautiful and I love both of your cheery cards x.

Chana Malkah pravi ...

Both projects are lovely! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner